Do you want to be part of our contestants? Simply fill the form and we will get back in touch.Please select a valid formPlease select a valid form
Registration for the MMGA or the Miss Microfinance Global Ambassador Pageant is Open. Simply pay and complete the online application form.
- Account Details:
- Account Name: Miss Microfinance Nigeria,
- Bank Name: ACCESS BANK,
ACCOUNT Number: 0693033846
TERMS OF APPLICATION FOR ALL CONTESTANTS:
- Must not be married, never have been married, and never have had a marriage annulled. Must never have given birth to a child, cannot be pregnant or be a parent.
- Must be of good health and moral character.
- Must be a female citizen of Nigeria and at least one of the following must be true:
- Must now reside in their state as their permanent and primary residence for a period of at least six (6) months immediately prior to the beginning of the pageant (although they may have attended college or University elsewhere); or…
- Must have resided in their state as a full-time student at a college or university for one entire semester immediately prior to the beginning of the pageant, and they are continuing to reside in their state as a full-time student (although they may have spent or be spending the summer in another state).
- Must agree, that if selected in the MISS MICROFINANCE GLOBAL AMBASSADOR Pageant, they will participate in that pageant, and will abide by all the rules and regulations governing that pageant. If they win the MISS MICROFINANCE Pageant, they must agree to participate in the AGENDA OF MISS MICROFINANCE GLOBAL AMBASSADOR, and to abide by the rules and regulations governing the organisation’s projects and programs.
- Must agree that if they win or succeed to the continental level title or the national title of MISS MICROFINANCE GLOBAL AMBASSADOR, they will not participate in any other pageants during the time they hold any of these titles, unless authorised in writing by MISS MICROFINANCE GLOBAL AMBASSADOR.
- Must be willing to release, unconditionally and forever, any claim against Miss Microfinance GLOBAL AMBASSADOR, Its parent and affiliated or related companies and their respective officers, directors, partners, employees, agents and assigns, which they may have by virtue of their participation in their country pageant, or by any use of their name, likeness, voice, and/or biography in connection with their country pageant, including use in promotional and advertising material.
- Must understand and agree that all issues as to eligibility shall be determined by Miss Microfinance Global Ambassador, and they must agree to abide by that determination both as to themselves and other applicants.DOCUMENTATION TO BE PRESENTED AT CASTING VENUE.
- Bank teller (proof of payment) of
- ID card or a copy of your Birth certificate.
- Two recent photographs (one head-to-shoulder and one full length). Please note that pictures will not be returned. I hereby consent and grant Miss Microfinance Global Ambassador the right to use any audio and / or visual recording of my performances, interviews or other events that might take place with respect to my entrance into the Miss Microfinance Global Ambassador competition and I grant them an indefinite right to broadcast any such performance, interview and/or event anytime.
Please complete the form below:
- JOIN US IN THE CAMPAIGN FOR ADOPTION! July 13, 2017
- Photo-gallery July 3, 2017
- MMGA STEPS UP FINANCIAL LITERACY AND WASH CAMPAIGN February 1, 2017